Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation
Foamsulate™ is our energy-efficient series of spray polyurethane foam insulation products designed for use in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
What Is Spray Foam Insulation?
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) Insulation is one of the most innovative and versatile developments in construction and insulation technology in the past few decades, quickly becoming the insulation material of choice for builders, architects and homeowners.
How Does It Work?
Unlike fiberglass, cellulose or other loose fill products, our Foamsulate products can be applied with precision almost anywhere, expanding to completely fill gaps and spaces with a long-lasting solid. No matter how irregular the shape, how rough the surface or how hidden the area, Foamsulate products create an exact fit and an effective, high-quality air barrier that lasts.
Where is Foamsulate™ Used?
The answer is simple: wherever air can get in.
- Exterior walls
- Vented attics
- Unvented attic assemblies
- Between floors
- Uninsulated basement walls
- Plumbing penetrations
- HVAC ducts
- Fluid tanks
- Cold storage units
All spray polyurethane foam insulation products are not created equal. Our proprietary formulas are carefully designed and thoroughly tested to provide our customers with the highest quality, most consistent result and best overall performance.
Why Use Foamsulate Series over Traditional Insulation?
- Reduce heating and cooling costs by 40% or more with a tight thermal envelope.
- Get a long-lasting, quality solution that won’t sag or settle over time.
- Apply to any surface: adheres to most substrates for maximum versatility.
- Improve air quality and overall comfort.
- Eliminate cracks and crevices to keep pollutants, dust and allergens outside.
- Stop the growth of mold or mildew with superior moisture control properties.
- Keep indoor temperature consistent throughout the building, year-round.
Types of Spray Foam Insulation:
Light Density Spray Foam (Open Cell)
Light Density Spray Foam is a cost-effective solution that delivers a high R-Value per inch with low air filtration properties for a thermal envelope that’s much more tightly sealed than traditional fiberglass, cellulose or other loose fill products.
- Low air filtration reduces pollutants, dust and allergens from outside
- Open cell structure delivers noise-reduction qualities
- Cost-effective, builder-friendly option
- Commonly used in exterior walls, vented and unvented attic assemblies, between floors
Medium Density Spray Foam (Closed Cell)
Because Medium Density spray foam has a higher R-Value per inch, it acts as a complete air and vapor barrier for a thermal envelope that is tighter than lighter density foams and far superior to traditional forms of insulation.
- Completely blocks pollutants, dust and allergens
- Cures to a semi-rigid solid that adds significant strength to structures
- Commonly used in exterior walls, vented and unvented attic assemblies, between floors, foundations, crawl spaces, HVAC ducts, fluid tanks and cold storage units
Foamsulate can reduce heating and cooling costs by 40% or more.
High Density Spray Foam (Closed Cell)
High Density spray foam works exceptionally well in commercial environments, as it is very cost-effective for use in large spaces. Superior insulation properties and high rigidity make it the ideal spray foam product for areas that require a tougher, more durable option.
- Allows for advanced temperature control
- Improves structural strength
- Frequently used in the agriculture industry
Specialty Spray Foams
The list of manufacturing uses for specialty foams is growing fast, from foam packaging and boat elements to window manufacturing and furniture components.
- Cost-effective alternative to fiberglass or traditional materials
- Durable, long-lasting material