Every product in our line of high-quality protective coatings is designed to protect and seal for affordable, reliable results and real value for our customers.
What Is Protective Spray Coating?
Compared to traditional surface coatings like fiberglass, paint, epoxy and vinyl esters, protective spray coatings deliver a more advanced, more efficient result. Their high elasticity, resistance to abrasion, corrosion protection, chemical resistance and waterproof properties make these chemical coatings ideal for protection, decoration and structural enhancement.
WHERE IS PREMICOTE™ USED?
Versatile PremiCote spray polyurethane products are used in several industries, with new uses being discovered all the time:
- Roof Coatings
- Storage Tanks
- Secondary Containment Systems
- Floor Systems
WHY CHOOSE PREMICOTE PROTECTIVE COATINGS?
- Fast-setting for minimal equipment or facility downtime
- Easy spray application goes on fast, even in low temperatures
- Accurately proportioned and mixed for consistent quality and settings every time
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates– concrete, metals, wood and more
- Slip resistant additives and surface textures available
- UV-stable colors
All protective coating products are not created equal. Our proprietary formulas are carefully designed and thoroughly tested to provide our customers with the highest quality, most consistent result and best overall performance.
Types of Coatings:
PremiCote Acrylic coatings provide outstanding weatherability, water resistance and exceptional protection from UV exposure.
- Commonly used as a general purpose coating
- Excellent adhesion to polyurethane foam, concrete, masonry, primed metal and primed wood
- Can be used as a basecoat / topcoat roofing system, or may be used as a topcoat over acrylic, urethane, or butyl coatings.
PremiCote Silicone coatings create a breathable membrane that stands up to the elements, including water resistance.
- Commonly used to protect vertical walls, masonry, concrete, metal, single ply roof membranes and sprayed-in-place urethane foam systems
PremiCote primers perform as an intermediate barrier between a raw surface and an acrylic or silicone coating.
- Commonly used when a fast-drying primer is needed
- Offers outstanding adhesion, excellent flexibility and toughness to a variety of substrates.
- Can be used on a wide variety of surfaces: BUR, Wood, Metal, Concrete (minimum 30 day cured), Polyurethane Foam, and Masonry.
This single component, water-based, fire retardant coating used to seal off and protect potentially combustible interior surfaces from flames.
- Commonly used to protect substrates from fire or the spread of flame
- Can be applied to a variety of surfaces including foam, wood, plastic, or cement.
- Uses include roofing systems (UL 790 certification required) and tub/showers which require low flame and smoke generation.
- Can be used outdoors with approved topcoat.