Spray Polyurethane Foam Roofing
Our PremiSeal™ polyurethane spray foam roofing system is designed to provide a long term, sustainable roofing solution that is seamless, watertight and virtually maintenance free. Our roofing system provides superior insulating power, dramatically improves your building’s resistance to severe weather and incorporates a reflective surface for unmatched energy efficiency.
What Is Spray Foam Roofing?
When it comes to roofing, a spray polyurethane foam application provides a seamless monolithic roof system with no joints, seams or cracks—so moisture, heat and cold can’t get in. Period.
Premiseal and Premicote: Better Together.
Used together, our PremiCote™ line of roof coatings maximize the value of your new PremiSeal™ Roof. How?
- The high R-Value and low air filtration of PremiSeal closed cell spray polyurethane foam reduces energy usage for any structure.
- An additional PremiCote seal creates a tough, weather-tight layer with UV light protection.
It all adds up to a longer-lasting roof that saves you money on repairs in the long term and reduces energy costs from day one.
Where is PremiSeal Used?
The versatile PremiSeal roof system can be installed as a new roof over most roof decking substrates, or can be applied over most existing roof systems, offering a cost effective alternative to a complete tear-off. PremiSeal is designed for commercial, industrial and institutional applications, and is compatible with most common roofing materials and roof deck substrates.
Why Choose a PremiSeal Spray Polyurethane Roof System?
- Get a seamless, leak-free continuous seal over the entire roof
- Closed cell foam delivers superior insulation performance
- Lightweight and high strength
- Light reflective for energy efficiency
- Tremendous adhesion to substrate
- Faster installation in a broad range of application conditions
- Long-lasting, sustainable investment
- Pays for itself in energy savings
- Environmentally Friendly: utilizes an EPA approved, zero ozone-depleting blowing agents
All spray polyurethane foam products are not created equal. Our proprietary formulas are carefully designed and thoroughly tested to provide our customers with the highest quality, most consistent result and best overall performance.